I really cant believe that we are almost in the second half of 2012, its almost over, growing up was a must, changing views was the only obedient friend that always stuck by my side,
not only physically but some kind of mentally growing up,
Another new concept of time value of Time, its passing, and its doing so by running faster than a marathon player, faster than blue shiny lightning, 2 minutes that used to count so long, 2 hours that used to feel like years, one week that was far away from our simple vision is actually changing with time, another year passed by the beautiful earth spinning all around the energetic sun, you look in the mirror and see,maybe the same figure of yourself, but a whole another definition of your soul, you either grow apart form this body, in a faster rhythm or you fell and get lost in time,hand in hand with your body, 
as we become closer to the end of this year, just like any other, we think, reconcile, imagine, and resolute. sometimes being lost in time, doesn’t even make a difference some other times spending more hour here and there does actually count, struggling for another chance in time, for another breath, growing older, and growing older with people we never imagined being in this place with, 
seeing tears in my beloved mothers eyes, was the only stabbing wake up call I received  in my life, I never saw her crying, and that really changed my views, time is passing, the only thing we should be doing is changing priorities with time, as it shows us the best of it,we have to be able to invent some other technology to move and build faster to match time’s speed, it will steal expected moments, it will take off your youth, the energy, the positively and almost everything,
I suppose the only thing we should be doing, is living in it, moving with its speed before it cuts our life. that’s another concept I will be working on by the end of this year, another purpose added to my New Years resolutions list.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am lost in life somehow