Maybe I sounded crazy and disconnected, but I felt it
the scented air as I walk through the building, Couldn't even control the craziness to hide it though
hard as stones to the bloody strings
facts that are delusional, but I miss you
I miss a lie, a drop of rain, a sound of thunder
impending happiness adjacent to the edge,
counting days to finish it up, finish us up 
dreams are shown mistakenly
I lay down to the sweet sin of life
I bow down to desires 
yet I stand up so high to pride, Mixed indescribable feelings charge the air I breath 
I've been there before, I've been there, 
I felt okay remembering the situation, the hard lessons that burned my skin and left un-demolished scars of life, what else can I say, to what I know that lays in the future
to what I knew before
its going to be life after you again, 
the only thing remains the same is the sentence but a different you
a joyful, desiring, sinful, forbidden, energetic,kind appearance, to be buried in the brown ground
I wish I can write days down, I wish I can describe the moments 
" I wish" is sometimes lost with time
buried in solid ground, 
You're lost, I am lost enough to fill the page 
Lost is what I really going to miss. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am lost in life somehow