And I wake up everyday in grace for the things I have had, and I do have
something is lost, a room escape of my daydreaming, one key is missing,
one motivational idea, encouraging feeling that flows from inside, is lost
just like my lungs awaits for the smoke of a cigarette, this is exactly how I feel about you,
poisonous but wanted,
I want to feel again, not the paradise of happiness, nor the bottom line of depression but rather than this all, the euphoric sense of tragedy and drama,
a strong smell of perfume, that might mist-fully make you feel like suffocating, but still awakens your heart tubes
Lost in time and in words, I feel the midnight's depression following me all along, keeping me alert and brainlessly awake, as my fingers hits the musical melody, my brain goes deeper in sleep
the slow beats of the delicate heart, pumps the vibes inside, flowing streams of blood refresh the soul
and leave my body asleep in time
Oh how I wish for the ending of this world, all together...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am lost in life somehow