I never thought I might experience this, but I knew it,
it was there outside, standing at my doorstep, knocking,,,
I decided to ignore,
I decided to hold on,
I realized carefully and patently, how easier it is now to let go, where back in time I couldn't bear the idea , but the strings that attached my heart, got really tired, the chains that used to tie friendships by all meaning of innocent love, with no conditional efforts, the soulful friendship chains become loose, rotten, dark, rusty enough to be broken,
I regret, though I hate to admit this, the five years of my life, the five years wasted on lies, now I can say trusting people is a matter of insanity, human beings are destructive, evil and self loving creatures, I lost my trust in all the meanings of friendship, love, good deeds done by others, I only can see now, is the negative nature is a only  a reflection of human beings thoughts, I only trust God, nature, myself, at least the three of those, promised something and it was never broken, they never left my side, my world, they are always there,,,

Im out of words and I wish I can finish up a thought, but Im too occupied with my perfect Finals, that are causing me alot of stress the  coming 2 days,,,

So dear blog, dear march, adios for now. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am lost in life somehow

Inner self