My Gothic graveyard

And then, the lies you really used to believe, are now uncovered, clear, known, you wish you can say more than what youre writing but you prefer to hold it back, you deny yourself beliefs to reach to a lie told by their sweet lips, not a deaf to lies anymore, I can tell now, which matters and which doesnt, I love you the most, my soulful soul, my prettiest illusion, my dearest family member, I love you enough to realize the illusion you created around me, a part of me still struggles on your tombstone, crying and weeping, for you to come back to life, but the grave yard is a real one, deep inside my heart, Im not shocked, no
but I thought, Im still the same special person like I used to be around you; but when "you" isnt the same, I cant relate myself anymore, to you.

I wish I can say more, but no words to describe the mixed feelings I got, I wish 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am lost in life somehow

Inner self