Couldn't really describe the feeling, it was going normally, woke up that morning, had my cup of morning coffee, and drove my way to the other home; some place Im forced to be at, everyday for four years in a raw, I had an imaginary scene of how this day will be, but never thought it might come so soon, I payed my 750 fils and I parked my car, called my friend, met her, and had the first lecture, some friend of school days showed up, she's a really good mate, we took pictures, we laughed, they attended their lectures and I went to meet other friends, on my way, I looked down, the streets, the buildings, the glass, the weather, the trees, everything around me, became a part of my past, part of the picture,
Oh how I wish I can go back in time, and start all over again, even with those worst days, bad moods, unfaithful friends and out of comfort zone people, the tests, the exams, every thing related to those four years, this is the part of growing up, while you're doing it you don't really realize, and then when you're done with the stage, you realize how beautiful it was, how it magnificently changed you,
so true, you really cant see the beauty of the castle unless you're far away, standing somewhere out there, looking at the architecture! the big part of the picture sometimes cannot be seen immediately.
I'm sort of having mixed emotions, unable to express, speechless and brainless, I never thought I will be going through this,, but day by day I really surprise myself with decisions and efforts I make,,,
I'm not in a state of not realizing, although I have many final exams to study, or even to memories, But I really don't seem to do so, Im mesmerized by the last day, I started already developing nostalgic feelings, and this is the day number one away from uni,,,
I can admit, my sadness is taking over
I need to prepare for my exams now, Maybe I will come back later for another memo, maybe tomorrow.. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am lost in life somehow