I was shocked myself, I didn't realize that until a very later hour of the night, I used to come running to see those pictures, those pictures that were buried by time, and covered by the dust of oblivion, I was shocked not because I have changed, but by the carelessness I felt towards those pictures, I didn't even bother to check them, to see my picture, or ours, I never did that before, utterly weird but true, those pictures were somehow a memorable shadow, a dark ghost that haunts my graveyard, and remembering by now, how I conflicted myself, and denied many things to believe the lies you used to tell , now I'm seeing the same figures of the past, I'm awake, I'm in control, just like lucid dreaming I know, this is reality and that is a show, those pictures never lose their meanings, those valuable moments in time will never be lost, as much as human beings lose meaning of love, respect, compassion and trust. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am lost in life somehow